Corporate Screening is pleased to announce that we have enhanced our Client Support services by rolling out our Support Tracking System. This system was designed so that we can better communicate with customers and resolve requests as rapidly as possible, all while keeping customers informed.
Here is how the Support Tracking System works:
- Initiate your request by contacting Corporate Screening’s Customer Service department by email or phone:
Phone: 800-229-8606, option 4
- Your request will get a ticket number and be assigned to a Client Services team member.
- You will receive an email containing the ticket number, and the team member name that has been assigned to assist you.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding your request, you can call Customer Service and reference your ticket number, or you can reply to the email you received earlier.
- Once your request has been resolved, a final notification will be sent to you.
As a reminder, in order to ensure a speedy response to your questions and issues, Corporate Screening has developed the following resources to assist you:
- If you have questions about how to use EASE, please visit our Resources Section within EASE to view a demo of the system.
- If you have a question about pending reports, use our web-based secure client messaging system within EASE. To log in, visit www.CorporateScreening.com and select “CS EASE Login.”
- For questions about your account, our industry, billing or metrics, please contact Customer Service. The most efficient way is to email us at CustomerService@CorporateScreening.com, but if you prefer to speak with a live person, you can call us toll free- at 800-229-8606, option 4.
- In the rare event that an issue needs to be escalated, this will be routed through your Account Manager and/or the Client Services Manager.
In our role as a trusted background screening advisor, Corporate Screening focuses on our clients’ needs, keeping them in the forefront. As such, we strive to provide the best support possible. We are confident that our Support Tracking System will help us to better serve our clients, keeping them advised about the status of their issue, and that in turn, clients will appreciate this new practice.