It’s in the Details: Background Screening for Healthcare
Wednesday, October 10, 2 p.m. ET
Every day, healthcare professionals make critical decisions about personnel. On one level, these decisions impact patient care and access. On another, they can make or break your organization’s reputation or worse, impact vital industry accreditation and certification. Plus, there’s also increasing federal and state legislation requiring background screening.
With all this to consider, these details are more important than ever. That’s why proper healthcare background screenings are critical.
Join us for our upcoming webinar “It’s in the Details: Background Screening for Healthcare” to learn more about how your organization can:
- Build a screening program tailored to a variety of candidate profiles
- Learn how specialized healthcare searches deliver critical details needed for hiring decisions
- Utilize technology and workflow management to enhance the hiring experience
- Adhere to increasing safety and security standards from The Joint Commission and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Assure safety and security for your patients, internal employees, volunteers and contractors