Our Values, Purpose, Mission and Vision
Reflecting on three decades in the background screening industry, we recently updated company purpose, mission and vision. Corporate Screening leadership engaged with employees, customers and one another to reexamine the very foundation of our daily work and align our values to what really matters. These values reflect “who we are” and “who we strive to be” – not just in industry, but in our everyday. LEARN MORE
Corporate Screening Services, Inc. is a Cleveland, Ohio-based provider of global background screening and HRO related solutions and has been a leading provider to some of the nation’s top employers since 1987. Our value proposition is soundly based on our mission to provide background screening as an all-encompassing solution not simply as a commodity. We seek out customers that are discerning; those that have asked critical questions about the background screening industry and the efficiency, compliance and level of risk associated with their current background screening process. We find that these organizations are interested not only in speed of delivery and price, but also place paramount importance on our stewardship, the manner with which searches are conducted, the sources of information used, and the analysis of information prior to reporting.
Address…………………….16530 Commerce Court, Cleveland, OH 44130
Company Type…………….Ohio S Corporation
Ownership………………….Founder, Dennis Drellishak (No change in ownership)
Number of Employees…….75
Company Highlights / Awards
- Nationally ranked by HRO Today Magazine as a top outsourced screening provider.
- One of the top 15 firms in Workforce Management Magazine’s “Hot List” of Employment-Related Screening Providers.
- Named numerous times as a Weatherhead 100 fast growth company.
- Multiple Crain’s Leading Edge Award Winner.
- Multiple NEO Success Award winner.
- One of the top providers in the United States of background screening for students in health science curriculums. VerifyStudents was developed as part of our initiative to assist hospitals in compliance with HR 1.20.
- Consistent customer satisfaction rating of 98+%
- 10% to 15% reduction in time administrating your background screening program. This is possible through our brand of service which does the work for the HR Staff, work that they would normally have to do using our competition.
- Reduction in overall program spend
- Reduction in staff needed to manage program
- Reduced exposure to risk.
- Faster results.
- We are a trusted resource and steward for all customers. Our goal is always to be top of mind when you need a resource in whom to consult.
- Our solutions not only serve HR / Talent Management, but also Medical Staff, Volunteers, Legal, Compliance, Risk, Audit and Corporate Security.
- The only firm in our industry offering a comprehensive background screening program risk and efficiency assessment. CS Screening Program Assessment (SPA) was created specifically to address program inefficiencies, non-compliance and other opportunities for improvement.