Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Adverse Action Compliance
Introducing Corporate Screening’s Adverse Action Workflow Tool!
The Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) requires employers take certain steps when taking adverse action based on a criminal records check. With the growing number of class action lawsuits against employers for not following FCRA procedures, the following question becomes ever more important:
Corporate Screening Can Help Keep Your Company Compliant
Corporate Screening’s Adverse Action Workflow Tool can assist you in your compliance efforts. It will help you meet FCRA requirements, and includes state-specific notices when necessary. With two options, self-service or full-service, so you can choose the process that best suits your needs!
The Adverse Action Workflow Tool features include:
- Ability to generate pre-adverse action and adverse action letters on demand.
- An electronic log (date and time stamped) that tracks your actions.
- Status and reminder notifications help you easily view what stages of the process you are in and when it’s time to send out a second letter.
- State-specific notices.
- Helps keep your organization in compliance with FCRA regulations.
- Flexible options – select the process that best meets your needs.
- Incorporates industry best practices.